No products in the cart.
Set of 5 Sisal Bottle Brushes
- SKU: PT-LSBB-SOLO-01
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sold By: PF
Out of stock
SKU: PT-LSBB-SOLO-01 Categories: 2022 Mother's Day Favourites, Brush & Sponge, Cleaning, Cleaning Accessories, Gifts under $100, Gifts under $25, Gifts under $50, Gifts Under $75, Home & Kitchen, Kitchen Brushes, PF, Plantish Exclusive, Shop All, Shopping by Principles, Sisal, Tax Override, Zero Waste Kit, Zero Waste Set - Cleaning Set, Zero Waste Sets Tags: Brush, Cleaning, Shop By Material_Sisal, Shop By Use_Cleaning, Sisal
5 different sizes of plastic-free bottle brushes for all your cleaning (&recycling) needs!
Need to get rid of the mouldy smell or bitter taste in your S’well water bottle without scratching the inside? Try the large Brush that will practically reach inside any water bottle for a thorough cleanse!
A reusable water bottle is far better than wasteful bottled water. However, if you do not clean your reusable water bottle regularly, then it could harbour harmful bacteria with black mould that could make you sick. Unwashed bottles can accumulate bacteria and can be dirtier than dog bowls and kitchen sinks.
- sisal fibre: sisal is naturally oil-resistant without any chemicals, plastic, or BPA.
- safe & worry-free: no toxins or worries that microplastics passed to the food or the environment
- non-scratch: safe for use with a stainless steel water bottle
- easy to hold and to hang: non-slip, compact design conforms to the contour of palm; hanging loop to air dry when not in use
- scrub bottles, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
check our simple guide to use these brushes to clean on our image.
- the large brush: water bottles (narrow opening brush like S’well bottle), vases, mason jars…
- the medium brush: baby milk bottles or pacifiers, beer bottles, soy sauce bottles…
- the small brush: kettles, cans, jam jars…
- the cotton straw brush: glass/steel straws or delicate surface surfaces…
- the sisal straw brush: bamboo straws or surfaces with tough stains…
- rinse with water after each use and hang dry
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in the dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
- repurpose the brush for general house cleaning, gardening, etc
- check the city’s waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard overthrowing into the garbage
Shipping Countries: United States (US), Canada
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks
We ship orders every 4-10 business days.
Plantish does not accept returns as returned inventory in the US alone creates over 15 million tons of carbon dioxide emissions annually.
If the tracking number status is delivered, we unfortunately won't be able to cover stolen or misplaced packages.
However, if there are defected products, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]. We will address these on a case-by-case basis.
*Note: Depending on the circumstances, we can offer a one time courtesy reshipment of your order for defected, stolen, or misplaced packages.
Thank you for being eco-friendly!