No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SKU: 4765451911257 Categories: All Moms, Beauty & Bathroom, Charcoal, Fancy Mom, Gifts under $100, Gifts under $25, Gifts under $50, Gifts Under $75, Hair, Handmade Bars, Shampoo and Conditioner Sets, Shampoo Bar, Shop All, Shopping by Principles, Tax Override, Zero Waste Travel Tags: Beauty & Bathroom, Charcoal, hair, Shampoo, Shop By Ingredient_Charcoal, Shop By Use_Hair
Designed for Oily and Fine hair types, the Rebalancing Shampoo Bar is infused with charcoal, tea tree, and peppermint. Your oily and itchy scalp will be detoxed from removing excess oil and product residue. After consistent use, your hair will become more resilient, thicker and fuller.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it’s your first time using shampoo/conditioner bar, takes some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (derived from coconut oil)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (NOT to be confused with SLS – Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate is a natural and organic alternative to SLS)
- Decyl Glucoside (ecocert vegan biodegradable surfectant)
- Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao seed butter)
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil)
- Peppermint Essential Oil (mentha piperita oil)
- Activated Charcoal
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
- Diheptyl Succinate and Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
- thoroughly wet your hair, roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work lather into scalp. Rinse thoroughly
note: both use concentrated formula. A little goes a long way!
- place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry. If using soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside of shower)
Shipping Countries: United States (US), Canada
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks
We ship orders every 4-10 business days.
Plantish does not accept returns as returned inventory in the US alone creates over 15 million tons of carbon dioxide emissions annually.
If the tracking number status is delivered, we unfortunately won't be able to cover stolen or misplaced packages.
However, if there are defected products, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]. We will address these on a case-by-case basis.
*Note: Depending on the circumstances, we can offer a one time courtesy reshipment of your order for defected, stolen, or misplaced packages.
Thank you for being eco-friendly!
There are no reviews yet.