No products in the cart.
Sisal & Palm Pot Scrubber
- SKU: PT-SPPS-SOLO-01
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sold By: PF
850 in stock
SKU: PT-SPPS-SOLO-01 Categories: [Retired] - Gifts Under $25, 2022 Mother's Day Favourites, Abandoned Checkout, Bamboo, Best Sellers, Brush & Sponge, Cleaning, Cleaning Accessories, Cleaning Guru Mom, Earth Day Picks, eco swap: kitchen edition - cleaning supplies, Father's Day Gifts, Gifts under $100, Gifts under $15, Gifts under $25, Gifts under $50, Gifts Under $75, Home & Kitchen, Kitchen Brushes, PF, Scrubbers, Shop All, Shopping by Principles, Sisal, Spring Cleaning, Tax Override Tags: bamboo, Brush, Cleaning, Shop By Material_Bamboo, Shop By Material_Sisal, Shop By Use_Cleaning, Sisal
A sustainable scrubber to replace plastic or metal pot scrubbers, great for heavy-duty yet scratch-free cleaning like stuck-on food, heavy stains, burnt scraps, grease on cast iron pots. Each scrubber will come in unique bamboo patterns.
- sisal bristles: sisal is a natural fiber that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil
- bamboo handle: bamboo is a sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water to grow, self-replenishes, and is less likely than other woods to crack
- effective & non-scratch: safe to clean food scraps and stain stuck on cast iron or stainless steel cookware
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
- Repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc. check the city’s waste management info before disposal.
- If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage.
Shipping Countries: United States (US), Canada
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks
We ship orders every 4-10 business days.
Plantish does not accept returns as returned inventory in the US alone creates over 15 million tons of carbon dioxide emissions annually.
If the tracking number status is delivered, we unfortunately won't be able to cover stolen or misplaced packages.
However, if there are defected products, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]. We will address these on a case-by-case basis.
*Note: Depending on the circumstances, we can offer a one time courtesy reshipment of your order for defected, stolen, or misplaced packages.
Thank you for being eco-friendly!