No products in the cart.
Anise Blossom – Swedish Sponge Cloth
- SKU: PT-SSC-ABSOLO-01
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Anise Blossom Sponge Cloth is inspired by herbal medicine eucalypti, sages, & rosemary. The grey colour is minimalist and hides stain particularly well. To remove stain instantly, use Stain Removing Soap Bar or Solid Dish Soap to rub under running water.
This plant-based sponge cloth can absorb up to 3/4 of a cup of liquids, it’s perfect to clean up water and tea spills, dry dishes and pots, as well as wipe countertops and other surfaces.
It can replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towels and can be composted easily which makes it the most economical and zero waste solution!
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design make cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
Dimension: 17 cm x 19-19.5 cm or 6.75 inch x 7.5-8 inch
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable.
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
- economical: replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel
- durable: depending on how you use it. if used very often, typically last for 2-3 months but it can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles
- use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth- lay flat or hang dry
- avoid bleaching
- remove stain with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid using on high temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting
Shipping Countries: United States (US)