No products in the cart.
Foxes – Swedish Sponge Cloth
- SKU: PT-SSC-FOSOLO-01
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sold By: PF
797 in stock
SKU: PT-SSC-FOSOLO-01 Categories: [Retired] - Gifts Under $25, Best Sellers, Cleaning, Cleaning Accessories, Clearance, FSC Certified Wood, Gifts under $100, Gifts under $15, Gifts under $25, Gifts under $50, Gifts Under $75, Holiday Shop Collection, Holiday Sponge Cloths, Home & Kitchen, Mother your inner child, PF, Shop All, Shopping by Principles, Swedish Sponge Cloth, Tax Override Tags: Cleaning, Cleaning sponge Cloth, Shop By Use_Cleaning, Sponge Cloth
This plant-based sponge cloth can absorb up to 3/4 of a cup of liquids, it’s perfect to clean up water and tea spills, dry dishes and pots, as well as wipe countertops and other surfaces.
It can replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towels and can be composted easily which makes it the most economical and zero waste solution!
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design make cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
Dimension: 17 cm x 19-19.5 cm or 6.75 inch x 7.5-8 inch
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable.
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
- economical: replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel
- durable: depending on how you use it. if used very often, typically last for 2-3 months but it can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles
- use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth- lay flat or hang dry
- avoid bleaching
- remove stain with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid using on high temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting
Shipping Countries: United States (US), Canada
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks
We ship orders every 4-10 business days.
Plantish does not accept returns as returned inventory in the US alone creates over 15 million tons of carbon dioxide emissions annually.
If the tracking number status is delivered, we unfortunately won't be able to cover stolen or misplaced packages.
However, if there are defected products, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]. We will address these on a case-by-case basis.
*Note: Depending on the circumstances, we can offer a one time courtesy reshipment of your order for defected, stolen, or misplaced packages.
Thank you for being eco-friendly!