No products in the cart.
55mm Ice Ball Maker by Viski®
- SKU: 5217
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sold By: TB
Large ice spheres chill faster, dilute cocktails less and last longer than cubes. Place a square of ice in this sphere maker and watch as it transforms into a perfect orb within minutes. What better way to savor liquor on the rocks or strong stirred cocktails such as an Old Fashioned or Manhattan.
FOR SERIOUS SCOTCH, BOURBON AND FANCY COCKTAIL DRINKERS, this is the ice mold you need! Respect your spirits and make ice to match your fancy cocktail glasses, old fashioned glasses, coupe cocktail glasses, and fine crystal cocktail glasses.
TRANSFORM ICE INTO PERFECT SPHERES with this aluminum ice ball maker and ice sphere mold. Place a large ice cube into the center of the mold, and let gravity and the natural heat conducting properties of metal do the work.
PREVENT OVER-DILUTING YOUR FINE LIQUOR – Preserve the taste of high quality bourbon whiskey, scotch whisky, american whiskeys, blended whiskey, rye whiskey. Don’t water down cocktails like a manhattan, old fashioned, negroni and more.
LESS SURFACE AREA MEANS SLOWER MELTING so your ice sphere stays frozen much longer than square ice cubes from oversize silicone square ice cube trays. Works better than large square ice cubes for chilling drinks and maintaining temperature.
PROFESSIONAL QUALITY BARWARE AND GLASSWARE – Stunning materials and giftable packaging define our bar tools and glassware. We vet our products with our professional bartender community to make sure they look beautiful and work perfectly.
|7.675 × 6.2 × 6.2 cm
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
To ensure consistency in the processing of customer return requests, we will begin enforcing our company return policy effective 11/1/22.
We want to bring to your attention a few points of emphasis:
- All returns must have an authorized RMA number from True Brands to be processed. We will not be processing any return without an RMA number and no credit will be given.
- Credits will not be issued until the return is received, if required, and processed. The CS team will determine whether the product must be returned during entry of the return request.
- Restocking fees apply to return-to-stock product and do not apply to customization errors or freight damaged products.
- All return-to-stock product must be in unused, clean, and saleable condition to receive credit.
- 0-90 day returns for return-to-stock product will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- 90-180 day returns for return-to-stock product will be charged a 30% restocking fee.
- 180+ day returns for return-to-stock product will require approval from Sales Head/Maria and a restocking fee of up to 50% may apply.
- In the event a customer orders the wrong item and wants to return it, the customer must request a return authorization number within 7 days of product delivery to the customer. The returned product will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and any replacement order for the correct product will not qualify for free shipping.
- In the event freight damage is found upon delivery of the shipment, the customer must request a return authorization number within 7 days of product delivery to the customer. Please supply any supporting documentation including signed BOL noting damage and provide photos if available.
- In the event a customization error is found upon delivery and inspection of the product, the customer must request a return authorization number within 7 days of product delivery to the customer. Please include photos of the item if available.
- At the time of the sale and at our discretion, we will price match immediately available and new products (excludes clearance, refurbished, and open-box items) from major competitor pricing upon the customer providing proof of the item listing. Current pricing must be provided for the price match to be honored. The price match will apply to the current order only and will not apply to future orders.